Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stupid

Here is a widely known fact SOME PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STUPID!!!!!!! Most teenage boys fall under this fact. Let me just give you some examples.

1. On the last day of school last year, I was walking down the main hallway when someone (a teenage boy to be exact) threw a stuffed animal at my head. You would think that wouldn't hurt, but it did. So i picked up the stuffed animal and threw it into the girls' bathroom trash can.

2. I walking down the main hallway (once again) and some dude put his friend into a head lock and then rammed his head into my arm. I STILL HAVE A BRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why people think it's okay to use other people for their personal entertainment IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!I think they're just plain @##$%&^!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I was in third grade when this happened. Me and Lizzie where riding our bikes home from Pinkfrog's house. So we were minding our own business when a group of about 7 boys (of the immature teenage variety) started yelling at us. Then one of the dudes got on a bike and and put on a mask and chased us. I jumped off my bike and graped a rock of someones lawn and threw it at him. It hit his stomach and he fell off his bike. When i got on my bike again, We rode all the way up our three steep hills. I yelled at the the boys who were still following us that my mom was a cop (that was a lie) and that my dad was one of the top lawyers in the state (which is still true) and that we would sue them for harassment of minors (I knew some pretty big words when i was in third grade.) That sent those a**holes running. I don't know who could be heartless enough to torture 3RD GRADERS like that. if i saw anyone do that to a kid, I would shoot them. (in the leg, not the head. I am not a murderer) When we got home, we told our mom what had happened, she called the cops and our neighbor Paul (who is about the scariest looking dude in the entire west half of the city). But we never did see those a-words again so we couldn't sue them for all their worth (which isn't much by the way). It doesn't matter anyway because those boys are all most likely proudly serving our great country at McDonald's everywhere.

4. The most recent occurring of teenage boy stupidity. One dude from our school went into the main hall fish tank, killed all the fish (all the fish were expensive) and then broke the tank. The water from the tank spill under the electrical room door and into the generator. Half the lights in the school went out. Okay, so they haven't found out who did it so it isn't certain a teenage boy did it but teachers and staff wouldn't do it. I will bet 4 dollars (it's all i have at the moment) that it was boy between the ages of 12-16 who did it. I know there only fish but it just one step closer to terrorism. Just think about it. Killing innocent being for the fun of it. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO EVIL??!??!??!?! I WANT TO SLICE THEIR HEADS RIGHT OFF THEIR NECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

So that is why the lights went out!? Teenage boys are stupido but some are way caliente like Mullet Fingers! Yes, I know Jenna useto call one of her crushes that but he looks just like Cody Linley!

Alfrda Q. Muffin said...

omg thats what happened did they get new fish cuz when i walked by it friday it was all fixed and there were fish in it. ms wondercheck was cleaning it.