Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'd really want to go strangle these people whos names are not metioned because even though i dont like them, I don't want stalkers in my town.

Yes i know that is an extremley long title and all but i really don't care so nither should u. Any way there are quite alot of people i don't like and the moment.
1. My science partner. She hardly ever at school (the longest time she's been to school in a row is 4 days, no joke) then when she comes back from being "sick" she expects me to give her all answers to the homework from the night before. Even whe she is at school she dosen't do any thing. So anyway we are starting a new project in science which will be ouir mid-trem grade. We have the choice of working alone so i told SP that i would like to work alone on this project. She started going all "why won't you work with me" and it totally reminded me of the dad in My big fat greek Wedding when he says "why do you want to leave me?". So i reminded her of the last project we did together and how she was supposed to do ONE VERY SIMPLE THING and she didn't do it and how i couldn't trust her enough to work with her. so since then she has been glaring at me.
2. My english partner cheated off me today. AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I already hate that _______ (insert your own mean word that your mother shouldn't approve of here) because she thinks she the queen of the world and all that crap. She missed the first half of class because she was in court for either getting drunk or high at a party. I know this because one of her friends who sits behind me in english told his friend that 'she got all 'wooh' at a party" so im not sure if that means drunk or high, but whatever, I still hate her.
3. Mood-swing-drama-queen-wannabe the lair (becca) is being just that. She keeps making up these boyfriends and she keeps saying stuff like 'im going to get highlights' or 'Im going to ______ (insert your own far away place here) next week" then coming in the next week and saying her mom canceled the trip. IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!! She also has these mood swings. Like in drama today she was laughing hard enough to cause a mini earthquake then crying the next. SHE WENT THROUGH THAT CYCLE 9 TIMES IN LESS THEN 7 MINUTES!!! she is so ovweer dramatic.

1 comment:

That Art Kid Micah said...

um "wooh" means high and loopy is wasted

just for the record